- Everyone should self-assess for Covid-19 symptoms before every training session or match. if you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual Covid-19 infection you must NOT participate or attend. You should stay at home.
- ALL teams MUST retain a list of those present at matches with contact details for the purpose of co-operating with the NHS test and track protocol.
- Personal hygiene measures should be carried out by everyone and hand sanitisers brought and used. There will also be a table outside the clubhouse containing hand sanitiser for all to use.
- The sharing of KIT and equipment should be avoided, but where equipment is shared, it must be cleaned before use by another person.
- Goal post and corner poles should be wiped down before matches, after matches and at half time.
- Active participants should arrive changed and ready to take part.
- Toilets are 1 in 1 out system. The rest of the club house will be OUT OF BOUNDS.
- No more than 30 in a group at one time
- Social distancing in place before and after the session, and in any breaks in play.
- The sharing of kit and equipment should be avoided and participants should bring their own drinks or refreshments, in named containers.
- When the ball goes out of play, it should not be retrieved by a non-participants and should be retrieved using the feet rather than hands where possible.
- Participants must not spit and should avoid shouting or raising their voices when facing each other.
- Spectator groups should be limited to six people and spread out down the line.
- Any match fee payments should be cashless where possible.
- Any player who becomes injured, Parents should be encouraged to attend. First aiders should only offer aid in an emergency using PPE.
- Handshakes at the end of the game SHOULD NOT take place (Suggest a thumbs up/clap)
- Players and parents to leave immediately after the match (away team first to ease traffic congestion)
- Hands and equipment to be washed
- Anyone who becomes infected after training/matches should report this to the NHS test and trace system.
- ALL players and parents to take their belongings home, this includes any rubbish (Empty bottles, wrappers etc)